Golden and Crispy, right?

Hi fellas,

It's been awhile from my last post right? Are you guys missing me? Have I left you guys with thousand of curiosity on how to fried your crispy chicken?

I am so sorry about that and now I am going to reveal the recipe in making this crispy friend chicken. Just imagine the tender, crispy and golden chicken in front are enough to make your mouth to crave for it. So, what are you guys waiting for? Let's first begin with the ingredients, shall we? 

So there goes the list:
  •  4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons salt
  • 1 tablespoon paprika
  • 3 teaspoons pepper
  • 2-1/2 teaspoons seasoning
  • 2  eggs
  • 1-1/2 cups water
  • 5 pieces of chicken
  • Oil 


There you go the ingredients. so, in the next post I will be sharing to you guys on how to make it. Stay tuned guys!

Comments

Popular Posts